Overview: CalenGoo is a calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar.
Requirements: Android OS 1.6+
It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. Five different calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, landscape day) give you a good overview over your upcoming events. To make rescheduling events easy, they can be moved or copied via drag&drop in the day, week, month and landscape day view.
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4×1), month widget (4×3, 4×4) and agenda widget (2×2, 2×3, 4×3). In the month 4×4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it.
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Search function
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds.
What’s in this version:
New button to add a task in the headers of the agenda view
1×1 "new task" widget
Status bar notifications can be restored after reboot ("Settings", "Reminders", "Display notifications that were in the status bar…")
Download CalenGoo 1.0.76 (Android)
Written by: admin