Overview: EVA is the best Voice Assistant for Android
EVA Virtual Assistant is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity.
NOTE: If you have a problem please email me (link below, I don’t bite). You are wasting your time leaving it as an app review because Google has not provided a way for me to contact you.
PLEASE TRY THE FREE VERSION FIRST. SORRY NO REFUNDS. UNINSTALL THE FREE VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE. YOUR SETTINGS WILL BE RETAINED AND RESTORED AUTOMATICALLY.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone to open apps, read and reply to text messages and email, schedule calendar events and many more functions that you can perform using just your voice then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the Siri clones. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you’d expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
* Reading and replying to incoming text and email including Microsoft Exchange
* Integration with Evernote
* Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
* Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
* Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
* Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
* In car mode including wake up phrase
* Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
* Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites. Give your bookmarks any name you want and open them using that name.
* Activate just by shaking your phone
* Works with all Bluetooth Headsets
If you have tried Vlingo, Speaktoit, Jeannie and Iris and you want something that does most everything they can do plus a lot more then give EVA a try.
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don’t already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic. Their voices will work with any text to speech app on your device. Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don’t me 1 star ratings for not having your language. I am one person working on this. Other languages are not possible at this time!
Voice Recognition, Voice Assistant, Personal Assistant, Speech Recognition, Bluetooth, Hands Free, Text to Speech, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Google Maps, Siri, Vlingo, Speaktoit, Microsoft Exchange, Evernote
What’s New in EVA – Virtual Assistant this version:
- Android 4.1
- NOW READS YOUR TWITTER FEED (VIDEO)
- SELECT CONTACT DEFAULT EMAIL AND NUMBERS
- BLUETOOTH IMPROVEMENTS
- NEW MESSAGING FEATURES (VIDEO)
- INTEGRATION WITH TASKER (VIDEO)
- QUICK START HELP MENU
- HANDS-FREE READ AND REPLY TO FACEBOOK FEED (VIDEO)
- SPEAK AND PROMPT MESSAGE MODE
- IMPROVED SCREEN LOCK/WAKE WITH PROFILES
- NEW SETTINGS PROFILES
- EVERNOTE INTEGRATION
- MICROSOFT EXCHANGE INTEGRATION
- LOCATION BASED ACTIONS, REMINDERS
Download EVA – Virtual Assistant 2.35 (apk) | Android
Written by: admin