Requires OS 5 or higher
This software shows GPS information, takes GPS logs and you’ll enjoy these GPS logs on Google Earth.
Su pport Bold9900
Can select interval (max 10 minutes).
Show permission screen on the first launch.
Displays application version on About box.
Improve user interface.
BlackBerry Maps capabilities with GPS logs data.
Bug fix: menu doesn’t appear under specific location.
Software informs you with vibration and green LED when your device grabs satellites.
The following is the GPS information.
* Sat count
* Info(i.e. Address)
If you select [menu]-[GPS Logger], you can take consequence logs and enjoy these logs with Google Earth via KML files.
You can launch Google Maps and/or BlackBerry Maps at your GPS point via menu.
You can set the duration of logs and suspend/ restart logging.
Let’s enjoy this software.
- Main Screen(Sat count, Altitude, Latitude, Logitude, Speed, Course, Timestamp, Method, Info)
- Launch Google Maps via menu or via ‘G’ key
- Launch BlackBerry Maps via menu or via ‘M’ key
- Create KML file on to SD card regarding GPS point (you can view this file on Google Earth)
- Take GPS Logs
- Set duration time for logging
- Suspend / restart logging
- Save KML file on to SD card regarding GPS logs(you can view this file on Google Earth)
- View GPS logs via BlackBerry Maps
Written by: admin