Overview: Overclock can be harm to your hardware. Use at your own risk.
Requirements: Android version 2.1 and higher, NEED ROOT!
Tegrak Overclock Ultimate
Support GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus!!!
Support GT-N7000 Galaxy Note!!!
Check available models and use free version first before you buy.
You must update over v0.2.0.0 for correct core voltage control.
What is this?
This is for family of Galaxy Note, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S, Galaxy Player, Galaxy Tab(7.0) and Galaxy Tab 7.0+ devices.
You can set maximum CPU frequency of your device on available models EASILY.
This works with STOCK kernel, STOCK rom, (x)custom kernels and roms(x).
OOPS, after Gingerbread, not available on custom kernel that modified kernel source codes(added function symbols..etc). Froyo is still possible on almost customs.
You just need to rooting.
Features on Tegrak Overclock Ultimate
- Profile management
- profiles are stored in /sdcard/tegrak/overclock/*.oc
- Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
- Set customized GPU clock. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
- Set customized GPU voltage. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
- Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
- 2×1 and 3×1 home screen widgets
- Set customized frequency (1.0 ~ 2.0 GHz)
- Set customized voltage (750 ~ 1400 mV, OV or UV available)
- Available set last settings on boot automatically.
- Stability checking background service is turned on about 5 minutes every time when you change settings.
- If your device freeze or shutdown while it is running, app will show you popup to apply the last setting on boot.
- Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
- Show your device information
- Free from Advertisement
- Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
Features on Free
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*Set cpu max frequency
- Galaxy S: 1.0 ~ 1.3GHz
- Galaxy S II: 1.2 ~ 1.452GHz
- Galaxy Note: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
- Galaxy Tab 7.0+: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
About voltage control
Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note Gingerbread: +-25 step
Galaxy S Froyo: +-25 step
Galaxy S Gingerbread: +-1 step
How to use?
First, click "Load overclock module.
Second, click "CPU max frequency" and choose one frequency from preset options.
You can control more detailed option in "Optimization" menu.
More features will be added
If you are using Galaxy S or Galaxy Tab and your device is not in available models
please let me know your device’s model number.
Please set this option in your kernel config.
[ v1.2.5 ]
- supports GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7
- Install Tegrak Overclock Ultimate v1.2.1, Don’t run
- Install LuckyPatcher
- Run the LuckyPatcher you need Root your phone, long press Tegrak Overclock Ultimate, choose Lucky Google Market Patch
Download Tegrak Overclock Ultimate v1.2.5 CyberAndroid
Written by: admin