Overview: Control mute, vibrate, brightness, wifi and airplane on/off to your schedule.
Requirements: Android OS 1.5 and up
Market Update Released: June 1, 2012
*Featured live at Google I/O*
Control mute, vibrate, brightness, wifi and airplane on/off to your schedule.
…and now well managed.
Control mute, vibrate, brightness, wifi and airplane on/off custom to your schedule.
Create your own profiles, by time and day.
Simple. Easy. Timeriffic.
Example: unmute audio @ 7am; turn off vibrate and audio at 10pm for sweet dreams. Locale and Tasker alternative.
*Why all the permissions?*
- Internet is used for some basic stats. We don’t have ads in the app, we do not plan to add any.
- Read logs is for sending bug reports — we have our own bug reporting integrated in the app, it collects the app’s logs and generates an email that you can review before sending. We don’t collect other apps logs.
- Changing Bluetooth, System Settings, Wifi state, etc.: These are for the settings controlled by app, based on your profiles.
Known issues of Timeriffic:
- Will not work from the SDCard (for custom ROM users)
- Make sure to ignore/exclude if you use a Task Killer or Task Manager.
What’s in this version:
Changed in 1.10:
- Fixed the Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4) 12/24 hour issue.
- New setting to control the behavior of the ICS notification volume (use Menu > Settings > Experimental).
Thanks to all our great users for sharing with us. We love your feedback.
Download Timeriffic 1.10.01 (Android)
Dont ask why we shared it here Great apps doesnt always mean you have to paid for it. It’s FREE
Written by: admin